Charlene 0407 415 808
PO Box 396, North Beach 6920
What Does Stirling Natural Environment Coastcare Do?
The ongoing success of the Group is through dedication, vision and exceptional leadership. The group continues to recruit new members and encourage current members through hands-on environmental rehabilitation activities such as monitoring, weeding and planting days always appreciating volunteers personal commitments are important and Coastcare is their choice.
They liaise with other stakeholders and work closely particularly with City of Stirling and Perth Region Natural Resource Management.
Other activities include participation in:
• Clean Up Australia Day
• Clean ups of project areas
• Sand dune stabilisation projects
• Monitoring and recording flora and fauna
• Promotion and education
Why Should I Become Involved?
By becoming involved you can help to stop sand dune and soil erosion, control weed invasion, and provide habitat for wildlife through planting, brushing, cleanups and many other projects. You can make a difference by participating in on-ground activities while also:
• Meeting like-minded people who share a common interest
• Enjoying the natural coastline and vegetation
• Learning more about local fauna and flora
• Promoting community awareness of appropriate environmental practices
• Re-establishing environmental values
What Can I Do To Help?
It’s easy. Just click on the links below to download the registration form and the OH&S documentation , fill out the form and send it back to us by clicking HERE.
Learning occurs on the job and reward and fulfillment occurs from participation in live project work that is visibly improving the City's coastal dune system.
2020 Volunteer Registration Form